Join us as we kickoff a private wine tour to popular wine bars, wineries and restaurants in Dallas. Executive transportation is provided for the private group to travel to THREE locations over the course of FOUR HOURS for a pre-selected wine tasting paired with chef-curated small bites. We skip the pretension and add extra fun by including wine education by charismatic local wine experts, educators, and/or sommeliers as part of the experience. From wine novices to connoisseurs, we have an experience to love.
Dallas Spring begins at 1pm on Saturday April 28
Ticket holders will meet at the House of Checkered Past Winery at 1409 S Lamar St and then travel as a private group in chartered upscale transportation to Veritas Wine Room and House of Blues Dallas and then return to the Checkered Past Winery for our final food and wine tasting on the crawl with prize drawings.
What to expect on this Crawl
Veritas Wine Room
- Sauvignon Blanc – Samuel Baron, Touraine, Loire Valley, France 2016 paired with Purple Haze Goat Cheese with Gala Apple
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Matetic “Coralillo,” Maipo Valley, Chile 2012 paired with Chorizo Picante and Mahon Curado Sheep Cheese from Spain
- Carmes de Château Rieussec, Sancerre, Bordeaux, France 2011 (Dessert Wine) paired with Bleu d’Auvergne Blue Cow Cheese from France with Apricot and Honey
House of Blues Dallas
- Chandon Sparkling Brut Paired with Foothills Flatbreads
- Benvolio Pinot Grigio Paired With Saturn’s Crust Gourmet Grilled Cheese
- Terazas Malbec Paired with Southern Brisket Tacos
Checkered Past Winery
- Checkered Past Alborino paired with Margherita Flatbread Pizza
- Checkered Past Sangiovese paired with Rudi’s Double Meat Flatbread Pizza
- Checkered Past 101 (sweet red wine) paired with assorted flavors of Belgian Chocolate Truffles